Mississippi State University students can always pair their favorite Bulldog apparel with a few trendy Fall options to make a statement in The Junction.
Ashley Madison of Deep South Pout said they are seeing seven big trends this fall that everyone will love.
· Oversized Sweaters – “They can be dressed up or dressed down, they are versatile and very comfortable,” Madison said.
· Oversized boyfriend style shirts – “They are versatile, comfortable, fun and edgy,” Madison said. “They pair well with sneakers or wedges.”
· Distressed denim – “They are fun and edgy,” Madison said. “Versatile and multi-seasonal” which is always a good thing!
· Overalls – This is a 90s revamped look. “They are comfortable, and a unique style that adds variety to your everyday wardrobe,” Madison said.
· Stripes – Use a classic style, and a simple pattern, it will “spice up your everyday look,” said Madison.
· Floral – “Darker floral patterns embrace the totality of Fall,” Madison said. “They are classy and elegant.”
· Velvet – “One of the hottest trend of Fall 2017 (a resurgence from Fall 2016) is velvet,” Madison said. “It elevates any piece, it stands alone and requires minimal accessories.”
A portion of this story was published in the August 31, 2017 WELCOME BACK edition of The Starkville Daily News.
3 thoughts on “#FALLFASHION — Deep South Pout”
Omg your style is amazing ide love if you could check out my blog!!
Thank you! I will!
Love the outfit babe and I love the blogpost , you are such a beautiful blogger , thanks for sharing it , ❤️ it so much
Btw please check my new Blog on Fall SWEATERs – https://sunainadasblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/favorite-staple-sweaters-for-this-fall-%F0%9F%8D%82/
Hope you will like it.