Pepper Sisson is packing up the shoeboxes collected from Bellefontaine United Methodist Church this weekend to take to the Webster County Collection Center during National Collection Week, Nov. 17-23. The Webster County Collection Center is located at the church office building of First Baptist Church of Mathiston. The Webster County Collection Center will be open:
- Wednesday, Nov. 19 from 3-6 p.m.;
- Thursday, Nov. 20 from 9 a.m. until noon and 1-4 p.m.;
- Friday, Nov. 21 from 9 a.m. until noon;
- Saturday, Nov. 22 from 9-11 a.m.;
- Sunday, Nov. 23 from 1-3 p.m.; and
- Monday, Nov. 24 from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
For more information about the Webster County Collection Center, contact FBC Mathiston at (662) 263-5323 or drop off shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child at the church office located at 24901 MS Hwy. 15, Mathiston. Be sure to ring the bell. For other drop-off locations, go to the website at http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/ and type in your zip code for the nearest Collection Center.
See this photo in the November 19, 2014 edition of The Webster Progress Times at http://websterprogresstimes.com/2014/11/20/occ-collection-week-underway/