Shellie Herring and Judy Thompson are checking boxes in preparation for sending them to the Webster County Collection Center next Monday. First Baptist Church of Eupora has 693 boxes to date with another 10-15 expected to come in over the weekend. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!
National Collection Week will be Nov. 17-23. The Webster County Collection Center will be located at the church office building of First Baptist Church of Mathiston. The Webster County Collection Center will be open:
- Monday, Nov. 17 from 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Nov. 18 from 9 a.m. until noon;
- Wednesday, Nov. 19 from 3-6 p.m.;
- Thursday, Nov. 20 from 9 a.m. until noon and 1-4 p.m.;
- Friday, Nov. 21 from 9 a.m. until noon;
- Saturday, Nov. 22 from 9-11 a.m.;
- Sunday, Nov. 23 from 1-3 p.m.; and
- Monday, Nov. 24 from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
For more information about the Webster County Collection Center, contact FBC Mathiston at (662) 263-5323 or drop off shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child at the church office located at 24901 MS Hwy. 15, Mathiston. Be sure to ring the bell. For other drop-off locations, go to the website at http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/ and type in your zip code for the nearest Collection Center.
See this photo in the November 11, 2014 edition of The Webster Progress Times at http://websterprogresstimes.com/2014/11/20/occ-collection-week-underway/